Australia's only 1-stop consulting firm!
- Global Promotion Film
- What’s the difference between Offer and CoE?
- Introduction of The University of Sydney
- Health Examination in China
- Introduction of The University of New South Wales
- Health Examination in Australia
- Introduction of The University of Western Australia
- Buy car in Australia
- Do you have to pay agent fee for applying schools?
- What’s OSHC insurance?
- How to apply Australian University when you study high school in China?
- How to rent house in Australia?
- How to get a driver license in Australia?
Global was registered in 2000. Our Supreme Court lawyers, immigration agents, education consultants, justices of the peace, and certified translators have provided excellent and successful services to tens of thousands of Australian and foreigners in the fields of education, immigration, legal and investment loans. Since 2000, we have provided the following services worldwide:
- Mr Shen - I got my permanent residency successfully!Thanks Global!
- Miss A - I just want to say I’m very lucky and appreciate to have Global help me with my daughter’s visa!
- Miss Dong - Thanks for Hunter and Global Education Centre
- Vanessa -Thanks for the help you guys provided.
- San - Thank you so much Global, i will recommend you guys to my friends.
- Mr Hou Successful 3-year bar exemption
- Miss Li Successful Uni Internal Appeal
- G Lty Ptd Successful Nomination Refusal Appeal
- Mr.Charles Successful Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457) refusal appeal
- S Chinese Massage Shop 457 Employer Sponsorship Qualification Cancellation Successfully revoked
Australia Study News
- Miss Wu
- MIT offers scholarships for students who are applying courses at FedUni via MIT in 2017
- UOW South Western Sydney Campus – Applications Open!
- ACS Launches First Advanced Professional Accreditation For ICT Graduates In Australia
- UTS:INSEARCH’s new scholarship for students from China
Australia Immigration News
- Government unveils citizenship overhaul
- 200 occupations were removed entirely from the STSOL on 19 April 2017
- Reforms to Australia’s permanent employer sponsored skilled migration programme
- Reforms to Australia’s temporary employer sponsored skilled migration programme—abolition and replacement of the 457 visa
- Give your advice to the composition of new SOL