中文服务: Grace 沈
English Services Please Email Rhys Strang：email@example.com
The practice of Global Law Centre has a particular focus on transactions and arrangements involving real estate. Our expertise is in advising on all real estate transactions irrespective of size. We have extensive experience in acting on sales, purchases, financing and property development. As a result we are able to perform property transactions including leasing and conveyancing efficiently and cost effectively. Additionally we will happily perform straightforward conveyancing at competitive fixed lump sum rates particularly for home buyers and sellers.
We advise vendors and purchasers in relation to:
- Arrange pest and/or building reports
- Arrange strata reports
- Assist with First Home Buyers Scheme - exemption of stamp duty
- Assist with First Home Buyers Scheme grant
- Attending to incoming mortgagee's requirements
- Contracts issued to agents quickly
- Assist with vendor duty documentation
- Arranging for discharge of existing mortgage
- Complying with incoming mortgagee's requirement
- Arranging settlement
Transfer of properties:
- Arranging for valuation of property
- Arranging Transfer and stamping of documents
- Liaising with incoming mortgage re registration of documents
The introduction of a GST from 1 July 2000 must be considered by all property owners, investors and developers and we address numerous issues in this area with our clients.
We seek to service all of the property needs of our clients including home buyers and investors. In order to do so we make it our business to understand all goverment incentive to home buyers and the property investment industry. Before we provide legal advice, we always make sure that we understand whether our clients are considering purchasing homes or investments.
Global Law Centre has arrangements with renowned expert in taxation and stamp duties areas to enable clients to obtain specialized advice in relation to the structure of transactions.
Contact our experienced lawyer on Tel: 02-9281 6299 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org