Domestic Violence

What do I do if I am suffering from Domestic Violence?

If at any time you’re assaulted, intimidated or harassed by your spouse, or you fear that it’s likely to happen, then swift action can be taken under State Laws to obtain a domestic violence order (AVO) for your protection. Please speak to us freely of any fears you have so we can advise you about what can be done to alleviate your concerns.